This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Jared Shrimpton who has won; your copy of Toad Delight will be mailed to you shortly.
Random Penguins (aka Penguin Random House) accidentally sent me two copies of Toad Delight so, although I have an emotional attachment to this series, I have one copy to give away.
Even more desperate to save his family from ending up on his stack of squashed relatives, Limpy takes his quest to the airwaves. When a TV cooking show kidnaps Goliath to be their main ingredient, Limpy sets out to rescue him and ends up on camera himself. Can Limpy use his 15 minutes of fame to get humans to lay off the cane-toad squashing? Or will that be a recipe for disaster? A stirring saga of bravery, sacrifice and prime-time warts-and-all adventure. Tasty.
To go in the draw to win a free copy of Toad Delight, email email@example.com with ‘Toad Delight’ in the subject heading and your name and address in the email. Entrants must have an Australian delivery address.
Terms and conditions of Toad Delight competition:
- To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Toad Delight’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Canberra time) 25 July 2016.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The name of the winner will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.