This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Mikey Bower.
Red Queen’s War book 2, The Liar’s Key by Mark Lawrence is out now. Dark Matter Zine and HarperVoyager are giving away one copy. To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “The Liar’s Key” in the subject heading and your name and address in the email. Entrants must have an Australian delivery address.
From the critically-acclaimed author of PRINCE OF FOOLS comes the second volume of the brilliant new epic fantasy series, THE RED QUEEN’S WAR.
‘If you like dark you will love Mark Lawrence. And when the light breaks through and it all makes sense, the contrast is gorgeous’ ROBIN HOBB
The Red Queen has set her players on the board…Winter is keeping Prince Jalan Kendeth far from the longed-for luxuries of his southern palace. And although the North may be home to his companion, the warrior Snorri ver Snagason, he is just as eager to leave. For the Viking is ready to challenge all of Hell to bring his wife and children back into the living world. He has Loki’s key – now all he needs is to find the door. As all wait for the ice to unlock its jaws, the Dead King plots to claim what was so nearly his – the key into the world – so that the dead can rise and rule.
- ISBN: 9780007531578
- ISBN 10: 0007531575
- Imprint: Voyager – GB
- On Sale: 22/06/2015
- Pages: 416
- List Price: 34.99 AUD
- BISAC1: Fiction & related items / Fantasy
Terms and conditions of The Liar’s Key competition:
- To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘The Liar’s Key’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 30 June 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- HarperCollins will mail out the prizes, so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided toHarperCollins for this purpose.
- The name of the winner will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.