This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners:
- Julie Angerosa
- Emily Whitmore
- Jen Gale
- Matthew Morrison
- Benedicte Parthenay
Your prizes will be emailed shortly.
Dark Matter and Momentum Publishing are excited to offer Australian residents the opportunity to win 1 of 3 electronic copies of The Last Quarrel by Duncan Lay.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Last Quarrel’ in the subject heading and your preferred format (Mobi, ePub or PDF) in the email before 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 23 April 2015.
Gaelland is a nation gripped by fear.
In the country, fishing boats return with their crews mysteriously vanished, while farms are left empty, their owners gone into the night, meals still on the table. In the cities, children disappear from the streets or even out of their own beds. The King tells his people that it is the work of selkies – mythical creatures who can turn from seals into men and back again – and witches. But no matter how many women he burns at the stake, the children are still being taken.
Fallon is a man who has always dreamed of being a hero. His wife Bridgit just wants to live in peace and quiet, and to escape the tragedies that have filled her life. His greatest wish and her worst nightmare are about to collide.
When an empty ship sails into their village, he begins to follow the trail towards the truth behind the evil stalking their land. But it is a journey that will take them both into a dark, dark place and nobody can tell them where it might end …
Release Date: 23 April 2015
Release Date: (Print) 23 April 2015
Ebook RRP: $7.99
Print RRP: $29.99
Terms and conditions:
- To enter, email email@example.com with ‘The Last Quarrel’ in the subject heading and your preferred format (Mobi, ePub or PDF) in the email.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 23 April 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winners will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email addresses will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- Momentum or Dark Matter will email out the prizes so the winners’ names and addresses may be provided to Momentum Publishing for this purpose.
- Momentum Publishing is providing the prizes; while due care will be exercised, Dark Matter Zine does not take responsibility for mishap or misadventure.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 6.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.
Please note that the posting date for this competition has been changed because it is still running, after later competitions closed. No other competition details have been changed.