Congratulations to the winners.
First prize (novel and double pass) is Arriahne Worthy.
Runners up, winning double passes to see the movie in Australian cinemas, are:
- Vivienne Tran
- Richard Harrison
- Caroline Kelly
- Diana Ozelis
Dark Matter Zine and Studio Canal are pleased to offer free double passes to see The Gunman in cinemas in Australia and, for first prize, a copy of the novel by Jean-Patrick Manichette as well as a double pass to see The Gunman in the cinema. To enter, email email@example.com with “The Gunman” in the subject line and your postal address in the body of the email.
Screen Rant says:
In The Gunman, Sean Penn plays international spy/espionage man Jim Terrier, who finds himself in that proverbial situation where his former agency wants to erase its own shady past – which includes erasing old company assets/trigger-men like Jim. Of course Jim won’t just die without a fight, but when his opposition is an ex-partner like Felix (Javier Bardem), the likelihood of staying alive is low.
And when other espionage / law enforcement figures (like Idris Elba and Ray Winstone) jump into the mix, Jim finds he’s fighting an increasingly complicated battle.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘The Gunman’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 21 April 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- Studio Canal will mail out the prizes so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided to Studio Canal for this purpose.
- First prize is a double pass to see The Gunman in an Australian cinema AND a copy of the book; runner-up prizes are double passes to see The Gunman in Australian cinemas.
- Prizes are double passes to see the movie during the normal run of the movie at selected Australian cinemas. Passes may have other terms & conditions specified on the passes themselves. This is not the responsibility of Dark Matter Zine.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.