The competition is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winners:
Dark Matter and Studio Canal are excited to offer Australian residents the opportunity to win 1 of 10 double passes to see Selma in cinemas.
To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Selma’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email before 5pm AEDT (Melbourne time) 10 February 2015.
SELMA is the story of Dr Martin Luther King Jr’s historic struggle to secure voting rights for African-Americans – a dangerous and terrifying campaign that culminated in the epic march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama, that galvanized American public opinion and persuaded President Johnson to introduce the Voting Rights Act in 1965. 2015 is the 50th anniversary of this pivotal moment in the Civil Rights Movement.
Terms and conditions of the Selma competition:
- To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Selma’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 10 February 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- Studio Canal will mail out the prizes, so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided to Studio Canal for this purpose.
- Prizes are double passes to see the movie during the normal run of the movie at selected Australian cinemas. Passes may have other terms & conditions specified on the passes themselves. This is not the responsibility of Dark Matter Zine.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.