I really like Chuck Wendig’s idea of cross promotional opportunities so I’ve decided to give it a trial run for a few Fridays.
My logic: I can’t review and squee about ALL THE THINGS. There just is not enough time. I’m hoping the creative community will help do the squeeing for me.
Thus you can promote your work on Freaky Fridays if you also promote someone else’s work.
This is a trial. If successful – not too much work for me and lots of squeeing happening – then Freaky Fridays will continue.
- comment below, promoting one thing you’ve done
- self-promotion must include promotion of one thing someone else has done
- if you don’t squee about something of someone else’s then your comment will be malleted (consigned to the trash)
- no tiny URLs, all links will be checked
- all posts with links will be moderated
- no spam – this is NOT an opportunity for fake oakleys or viagra! This is for stuff you’re creating not stuff you’re being paid to promote unless you’re a publisher or publicist; then it’s for stuff you’re publishing and something someone else has published.
- DMZ reserves the right to remove any comment if the content is thought to be inappropriate for this audience
This is a trial run. The rules are subject to change especially if I find I’ve missed something vital.