The very lucky winners are:
- Nathan Taylor-Barnett
- Jared Shrimpton
- Rebecca Bowie
- Marcia Coventry
- Sharon Norris
Congratulations. I loved Paddington and I hope you do too.
I loved Paddington so much I’m delighted to work with Studio Canal to give away 5 PADDINGTON GIFT PACKS to Australian residents. These gift packs include
- Family Pass to see Paddington
- Paddington branded Stationery Set
- Drawstring Bag
My review of Paddington is here. I’ve restrained myself from giving spoilers BUT IT’S SO HARD. I want to rave about it!
To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Paddington’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email before 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 10 December 2014.
Paddington opens nationally December 11.
From the producer of Gravity and the Harry Potter franchise, the story is adapted from Michael Bond’s books. PADDINGTON is an optimistic and polite young bear from Peru who travels to London in search of a home and a family. When the Brown family invites him to stay with them, little do they realise how much comic mayhem one young bear will bring to their everyday family life. Stars include Nicole Kidman (The Hours), Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey, The Monuments Men), Sally Hawkins (Blue Jasmine, Happy Go Lucky), Peter Capaldi (Doctor Who, World War Z), Jim Broadbent (Harry Potter franchise, Iris), Julie Walters (Harry Potter franchise) and Ben Whishaw (Skyfall, Cloud Atlas) as the voice of Paddington Bear.
Terms and conditions of the Paddington Gift Pack competition:
- To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Paddington’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 10 December 2014.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- Studio Canal will mail out the prizes, so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided to Studio Canal for this purpose.
- Prizes are family packs include a family pass to see Paddington during the normal run of the movie at selected Australian cinemas. Passes may have other terms & conditions specified on the passes themselves. This is not the responsibility of Dark Matter Zine.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.