Congratulations to the winners!
The winners of I, Frankenstein DVDs are:
- Diana Donato
- Effie Bakkalis
- Ian Banks
- Ian Burrows
Congratulations to them all!
Dark Matter in conjunction with EntertainmentOne are giving away multiple copies of I, Frankenstein on DVD. To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Frankenstein’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email before 5 pm AEST (Melbourne time) 10 August 2014. Open to residents of Australia only.
Entertainment One says:
I, FRANKENSTEIN – OUT ON BLU RAY, BLU RAY 3D, DVD & DIGITAL HD – 23 JULY
Frankenstein’s creature finds himself caught out in an all-out centuries old war between two immortal clans, in this film about good versus evil.
200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein’s creature, Adam, still walks the earth. But when he finds himself in the middle of a war over the fate of humanity, Adam discovers he holds the key that could destroy humankind. WATCH TRAILER.
From the co-writer of the hit supernatural saga, Underworld, comes the action thriller I, Frankenstein, written for the screen and directed by Stuart Beattie, screen story by Kevin Grevioux and Stuart Beattie, based on the Darkstorm Studios graphic novel I, Frankenstein created by Kevin Grevioux. The story is brought to life by a cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Socratis Otto, Jai Courtney, Kevin Grevioux and Aden Young as Victor Frankenstein.
Note: the cover pictured above was copied from the EOne website but is not the cover on the DVDs.
Terms and conditions of competition:
- To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Frankenstein’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5 pm AEST (Melbourne time) 10 August 2014.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The name of the winner will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.