The competition is now closed. Dark Matter and Momentum Books are pleased to announce the winners.
Congratulations and happy reading.
Dark Matter Zine and Momentum Books are pleased to offer 3 electronic copies of Hammer of God. To enter, email editoratdarkmatterzinedotcom with ‘Hammer of God’ in the subject heading.
When the coalition of Allied Forces established an international zone in Iraq, they meant to bring peace to the region. They were succeeding – until the moment something hulked into the zone and detonated a nuclear bomb.
The last images from the area prior to the blast are not of drones or the trail of an ICBM. Instead they show a solitary figure carrying the enormous weapon to the soon-to-be ground zero on its back.
Consulting an ancient prophecy, scholars warn that an ancient evil has returned, wielding the power to raise the dead to do its bidding.
Major Jack Hammerson, leader of the elite commandos known as the HAWCs knows that only one one soldier is up to the task. But he cannot do it alone.
Alex Hunter, the Arcadian, teams up with old ally and Mossad spy Adira Senesh to unravel the age old prophecy, tracing it back to the very heart of madness.
Perfect for fans of Matthew Reilly, Steve Alten, Myke Cole, Graham Masterton, James Rollins and Michael Crichton.
Hammer of God:
- Momentum: http://bit.ly/HammerOfGod
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/HoGgoodreads
- Amazon: http://bit.ly/HoGAmazon
- Momentum: http://bit.ly/KrakenRising
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/KrakenRisinggoodreads
- Amazon: http://bit.ly/KrakenRisingAmazon
Author website: http://greigbeck.com/
Hammer of God terms and conditions:
- To enter, emaileditoratdarkmatterzinedotcom with ‘Hammer of God’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the body of the email.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 8 September 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winners will be selected via a random number generator.
- Addresses will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The prize is an electronic ebook in the available format of your choice
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.