- Mr Goodtrolley says Better Shopping Begins with You!
- Goodtrolley says Shop Till You Drop — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Goodtrolley says Consume Till the Tomb — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Goodtrolley says Buy Till You Die — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Goodtrolley — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Mogulmond Megamarts Carpark: a silly illo by Ian Gunn
He’s officially on a roll. Good Trolley says ‘Consume till the tomb!’ I assure you I didn’t plan for this sequence of silly illos to come up around Christmas and the New Year, it just happened this way. I’m working my way through the list alphabetically before I start on another list. This sequence is all filed under ‘Good Trolley’, strangely enough. [shifty eyes]
Ian Gunn, creator of these silly illos (illustrations), was a beloved award-winning artist based in Melbourne. Cancer took him from us too soon.
Ian left a legacy including lots of great illustrations. Many of these illustrations are available for sale.
Victoria’s science fiction convention, Continuum, occasionally presents the Ian Gunn Memorial Award recognising the ‘unsung heroes’ of fandom: people consistently working in the background who never expect any recognition of their efforts. This commemorates Ian’s selfless efforts to reach out to others, encouraging others and thereby building the science fiction community.
K’rin Pender-Gunn, Ian’s widow, gave Dark Matter Zine permission to republish Ian’s artwork. Thanks, K’rin!