- Mr Goodtrolley says Better Shopping Begins with You!
- Goodtrolley says Shop Till You Drop — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Goodtrolley says Consume Till the Tomb — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Goodtrolley says Buy Till You Die — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Goodtrolley — a silly illo by Ian Gunn
- Mogulmond Megamarts Carpark: a silly illo by Ian Gunn
I’m a bit sick of Good Trolly now. Good Trolley says Shop Till You Drop. Hopefully next week either Good Trolley will accidentally fall into a creek to rust away while we move on to something else.
Ian Gunn, creator of these silly illos (illustrations), was a beloved award-winning artist based in Melbourne. Cancer took him from us too soon.
Ian left a legacy including lots of great illustrations. Many of these illustrations are available for sale.
Victoria’s science fiction convention, Continuum, occasionally presents the Ian Gunn Memorial Award recognising the ‘unsung heroes’ of fandom: people consistently working in the background who never expect any recognition of their efforts. This commemorates Ian’s selfless efforts to reach out to others, encouraging others and thereby building the science fiction community.
K’rin Pender-Gunn, Ian’s widow, gave Dark Matter Zine permission to republish Ian’s artwork. Thanks, K’rin!