Congratulations to the five winners of free double passes to see Manny Lewis. They are:
- Katrina Stubbs
- Sandra Plester
- Joy Constantino
- Effie Bakkalis
- Katherine Collette
Dark Matter and Studio Canal are excited to offer Australian residents the opportunity to win 1 of 5 double passes to see Manny Lewis in cinemas.
To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Manny Lewis’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email before 5pm AEDT (Melbourne time) 11 March 2015.
Successful Australian comic MANNY LEWIS finds himself at the height of his popularity, and at the depths of his loneliness. Disenchanted with his life and with himself, he focuses on his career and making others happy. After meeting the beautiful and complex MARIA, Manny sees he may have a chance of falling in love, but first he must confront his past, heal his relationship with his father, and learn to love himself. Can Manny Lewis trust love, or will he take comfort and hide in his career?
Terms and conditions:
- To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Manny Lewis’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 11 March 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- Studio Canal will mail out the prizes so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided to Studio Canal for this purpose.
- Prizes are double passes to see the movie during the normal run of the movie at selected Australian cinemas. Passes may have other terms & conditions specified on the passes themselves. This is not the responsibility of Dark Matter Zine.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.