This competition has now closed. The winners are
- Richard Harrison
- Katy-Rose Hotker
- Caroline Kelly
Congratulations! I’ve passed on your details to HarperCollins who will mail out your prizes shortly.
Dark Matter Zine and HarperCollins are giving away 3 copies of A Dance With Dragons Part I with the TV tie-in cover. To be in the running to win, email your Australian postal address to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Dance With Dragons’.
A Dance with Dragons (TV tie-in) Part 1: Dreams and Dust by George R R Martin
In the aftermath of a colossal battle, new threats are emerging from every direction. Tyrion Lannister, having killed his father, and wrongfully accused of killing his nephew, King Joffrey, has escaped from King’s Landing with a price on his head.
To the north lies the great Wall of ice and stone – a structure only as strong as those guarding it. Eddard Stark’s bastard son Jon Snow has been elected 998th Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. And in the east Daenerys Targaryen struggles to hold a city built on dreams and dust.
SEASON 5 OF GAME OF THRONES RETURNS ON APRIL 12 2015
A Dance with Dragons by George R R Martin
Published: 9 April 2015
A Dance with Dragons terms and conditions:
- To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Dance with dragons’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 9 April 2015.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- HarperCollins will mail out the prizes so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided to HarperCollins for this purpose.
- Each prize is part 1 of the epic blockbuster doorstopper Dance with Dragons.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.