Update: Congratulations to Rebecca Fleming, winner of the Legacy of Lord Regret.
Dark Matter is giving away an uncorrected proof review copy of The Legacy of Lord Regret. To enter, email email@example.com with ‘the Legacy of Lord Regret’ in the subject heading before 5pm AEST 20 February 2013.
The Legacy of Lord Regret by Sam Bowring (whom I interviewed) is high fantasy; for a review of The Legacy of Lord Regret, follow this link.
Terms and conditions of competition:
1) To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘The Legacy of Lord Regret’ in the subject heading
2) Entrants must reside on planet Earth with a snail mail address. NOTE: DVD case marked ALL regions, in PAL format)
3) All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 20 February 2013.
4) No late entries accepted.
5) Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
6) Winner will need to provide a snail mail address for delivery within 7 days of being informed of winning; failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize and a new winner will be drawn.
7) Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
8) The name of the winner will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential.
9) DMF is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure, but due care is taken.
10) All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.