Competition: ARC of Fated by Benedict Jacka
UPDATE: Congratulations to Hannah Smith, today’s winner!
Dark Matter is giving away one copy of Fated by Benedict Jacka; this is an uncorrected manuscript proof so there may well be errors that are not in the retail copy. The cover is slightly different because it’s an advanced reader copy. It’s also been read once but is in very good condition. Dark Matter‘s review of Fated is here; the short version is it’s kind of set in Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files universe, aiming for a similar flavour with genre references that push certain boundaries.
To enter, email darkmatterfanzine @ gmail.com with ‘Fated’ in the subject heading before 5pm AEST 16 March 2013.
Sorry folks, this is an Australia-only competition: it cost $17 to mail a prize to the UK and Dark Matter does not make a profit. Or break even.
Terms and conditions of competition:
1) To enter, email darkmatterfanzine(at)gmail.com with ‘Fated’ in the subject heading
2) Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
3) All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 16 March 2013.
4) No late entries accepted.
5) Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
6) Winner will need to provide a snail mail address for delivery of the book within 7 days of being informed of winning; failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize and a new winner will be drawn.
7) Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
8) The name of the winner will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential.
9) DMF is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure, but due care is taken.
10) All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.