This competition is now closed. The 5 lucky winners are:
- Marcia Coventry
- Kaya James
- Kate Plowman
- Caroline Kelly
- Kevin Mark
Dark Matter and Studio Canal are giving away 5 double passes for Australian residents to see Love, Rosie. To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Love, Rosie’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email before 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 3 November 2014.
Studio Canal says:
Based on the hugely successful romantic novel by the author of PS. I Love You, the film follows two inseparable childhood friends, Rosie (Lily Collins) and Alex (Sam Claflin.) They take a leap of faith, both on life and on each other, when they decide to go to America together to attend University. But fate has other plans for Rosie who discovers that she is pregnant after a crazy night out with the most popular boy in school. She encourages Alex to go without her, hopeful that she’ll catch up with him eventually. Over the next twelve years, their lives change dramatically but the undeniable connection remains. At the back of Rosie’s mind is always the question, what if fortune had taken another turn and they were meant to be more than just good friends. LOVE, ROSIE is a modern comedy-of-errors tale posing the ultimate question: Do we really only get one shot at true love?
Terms and conditions of competition:
- To enter, email editor (at) darkmatterzine (dot) com with ‘Love, Rosie’ in the subject heading and your postal address in the email.
- Entrants must reside in Australia with an Australian delivery address.
- All entries must be received by 5pm AEST (Melbourne time) 3 November 2014.
- No late entries accepted.
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator.
- Email address and snail mail address will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- Studio Canal will mail out the prizes, so the winners’ names and addresses will be provided to Studio Canal for this purpose.
- Prizes are double passes to see Love, Rosie during the normal run of the movie at selected Australian cinemas. Passes may have other terms & conditions specified on the passes themselves. This is not the responsibility of Dark Matter Zine.
- The names of the winners will be published without address or email; these details will be held conﬁdential with the exception of point 7.
- DMZ is running this competition in good faith; no responsibility is taken for mishap or misadventure.
- All decisions are ﬁnal, no correspondence will be entered into.