PAXAus2016 featured a number of panels on diversity including this panel on accessibility for gamers with disabilities. The panel features five highly knowledgeable industry specialists who are working in the field, promoting disability access while recognising scope and planning issues.
The PAXAus2016 schedule says:
The past year has been an incredible one for accessibility, with more advances than ever before. From console accessibility features to media review criteria, community engagement to of course new in-game settings. It means an ever wider range of people able to benefit from everything that games have to offer, but even so, we still have a long way to go.
[Listen] to find out about the progress that has been made, what opportunities and barriers the future holds, and what you can do to help.
- Giselle Rosman: Executive Producer, Business Administrator, Director, GGJ, Hipster Whale, IGDAM @jazzrozz
- Ian Hamilton: Accessibility specialist, IHDC @ianhamilton_
- Luke Miller: Director, Up Multimedia @dodgyville
- Ben Rolfe: Serious Game Developer, Ecoludology @
- Liam Routt: Manager – Games and Digital Content, Film Victoria @liamroutt